Meet Dr. Na’ama Al Ma’mari
Dr. Na’ama is a consultant in IVF and Obstetrics and Gynecology with over 15 years of experience. Prior to working with Fakih IVF Oman Dr. Na’ama worked at the Royal Hospital in Oman as part of endoscopy/Reproductive endocrinology team. Providing service for most complicated tertiary care cases. Competent in managing cases independently and taking appropriate medical and surgical decisions. Dr. Na’ama also worked at the Maternal and Fetal Care Center as Infertility and IVF Consultant. She is the Chairman of curriculum committee at Oman speciality Board (OMSB). Responsible for update and development of obstetrics and Gynecology residency program. Involved in training residents posted in the endoscopy team at Royal Hospital. Furthermore she is competent in teaching them laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and ultrasonography fundaments.
- REI/FRCPC- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility- McGill University, Canada- 2017-2019
- FRCSC- Obstetric & Gynecology Residency Program- McGill University, Canada- 2012-2017
- MD- Sultan Qaboos University- 2004-2007
- Bachelor of Health Science- Sultan Qaboos University- 2000-2004
Awards and Appreciations
- 2019 Award in Excellence in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. McGill University, Canada.
- 2017 The Alice Benjamin Award for Excellence in Obstetrics. McGill University, Canada.
- 2012 Certificate of Appreciation and contribution from National Association for cancer awareness, Oman.
Up-to-date: ESHRE, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.
Up-to-date: Royal College of physicians and surgeons of Canada
Up-to-date: ASRM, American society of reproductive medicine
Up-to-date: Oman Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OSOG)
2016: Junior fellow Member: American College of Obstetric and Gynaecology (ACOG)
2011: Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG)
2008: Oman Medical Association (OMA)